Energy Experts —
A team of building science specialists, thermographers, software specialists, licensed UAV pilots, modellers, and energy experts to guide you through the analysis
Energy Experts —
Team of building science specialists, thermographers, software specialists, licensed UAV pilots, energy modellers to guide you through the analysis
- A professional engineer licensed to practice in Ontario (PEng.), a certified engineering technologist (CET), a certified energy manager or a certified measurement and verification professional, who has at least three years of relevant experience evaluating energy systems in buildings An engineer-in-training under the supervision of a PEng. or CET only if a qualified and experienced person, as described above, certifies and signs the Audit Report
- A professional engineer licensed to practice in Ontario (PEng.) with over 15 years of experiences
- A certified energy manager with 6 years of experiences in energy conservation and GHG reduction
- A certified engineering technologist (CET) with over 20 years of experiences
- Pilot Permit – UAV training is the requirement for Transport Canada Special Flight Operation Certificate (SFOC) and Pilot Permits. The aim of this training is to provide required aviation knowledge, a radio license and training on how to apply for the SFOC properly. QEA team attended in a training course in early 2018. The training course covers 3 main subjects including Metrology, Navigation, Theory of flight.
- Thermography certificate level 1, level 2, and Level 3
- “Unmanned air vehicles are considered to be an “aircraft” under the Aeronautics Act. UAVs are operated by a pilot controlling the UAV remotely, while the aircraft may be unmanned, the system is not. The Canadian Aviation Regulations, Special Flight Operations Certificate is needed for each flight. We will apply for SFOC for each project. Our UAV operation will be automatic robotic, in a virtual fence around the building, and pre-planned by software and we hope Transport Canada issue a blanket SFOC.